Do you love tattoos but don't want something permanent? Then look no further. Our Jagua Gel will give you the most realistic tattoos that last up to 2 weeks!
Here's the good news: With our Jagua tattoo ink, you can create dark blue/black temporary tattoos that are natural and safe for your skin. Jagua gel is prepared from the Genipa Americana fruit powder and made in small batches.
Jagua has been widely used in Central and Southern American regions for centuries. It is a safer alternative to black henna and produces stunning black tattoo designs after an easy application.
Make your designs easily with Jagua ink, use a stencil, or get creative and freehand away! Buy Jagua from Mihenna for an all-natural gel with a stain that will not disappoint!
How to Use:
- You can apply Jagua gel directly on the skin to create dark, realistic temporary tattoos.
- Start by transferring Jagua gel to the applicator bottle. Screw on top + tip of choice, and you are ready to create!
- Allow it to dry and wash off after 2-3 hours. The stain will be very faint at first.
- The Jagua gel tattoos take up to 48 hours to reach their deepest color.
- Please remember that the intensity and longevity of the stain depend on the length of time on the skin, location, and aftercare. Thus, results will vary from person to person.
Keep the jagua ink in the fridge when not in use. It will last for up to 3 months if stored correctly.
The gel is recommended for external purposes only. Use the Jagua gel only for body art.
Keep the gel away from children and pets. Contact the physician immediately if the gel gets into the eyes or is consumed accidentally.
The black Jagua henna tattoos gradually fade off with time. Wash the area frequently using warm water to speed up the removal process.
Where To Buy Jagua?
Are you wondering, “Where can I buy Jagua ink?” Get all-natural Jagua gel from Mihenna at the best prices. Create an intricate design, or buy our tattoo stencils for last-minute plans.
Note: Be careful of black henna, a popular cosmetic name for a product that instantly produces black tattoos. However, it is not made with natural henna powder and consists of a harmful chemical known as PPD that is detrimental to your skin.
Though Jagua paste is 100% natural, it may cause allergic reactions to sensitive skin or people with dermatitis, eczema, or other conditions.
Before attempting a large design, please do a patch test on a small skin patch to check for allergies & visible signs like redness, swelling, irritation, etc.
You Deserve Mihenna
Exclusive Signature Blends
Ethically Sourced Ingredients
Hypoallergenic and Gentle on the Skin
Anyone can Master the Art of Henna